Diffstat (limited to 'pkt-line.h')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/pkt-line.h b/pkt-line.h
index 0a838d1656..3cb9d91baa 100644
@@ -28,10 +28,10 @@ void packet_buf_write(struct strbuf *buf, const char *fmt, ...) __attribute__((f
* Read a packetized line into the buffer, which must be at least size bytes
* long. The return value specifies the number of bytes read into the buffer.
- * If src_buffer is not NULL (and nor is *src_buffer), it should point to a
- * buffer containing the packet data to parse, of at least *src_len bytes.
- * After the function returns, src_buf will be incremented and src_len
- * decremented by the number of bytes consumed.
+ * If src_buffer and *src_buffer are not NULL, it should point to a buffer
+ * containing the packet data to parse, of at least *src_len bytes. After the
+ * function returns, src_buf will be incremented and src_len decremented by the
+ * number of bytes consumed.
* If src_buffer (or *src_buffer) is NULL, then data is read from the
* descriptor "fd".