|author||Junio C Hamano <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-11-30 23:01:53 -0800|
|committer||Junio C Hamano <email@example.com>||2008-12-01 00:55:19 -0800|
Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 15 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes-1.6.1.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes-1.6.1.txt
index 848541a5ad..698c1e0b77 100644
@@ -20,6 +20,8 @@ on.
* Various gitweb updates from repo.or.cz installation.
+* Updates to emacs bindings.
* A few test scripts used nonportable "grep" that did not work well on
@@ -31,6 +33,11 @@ on.
+* Many operations that are lstat(3) heavy can be told to pre-execute
+ necessary lstat(3) in parallel before their main operations, which
+ potentially gives much improved performance for cold-cache cases or in
+ environments with weak metadata caching (e.g. NFS).
* The underlying diff machinery to produce textual output has been
optimized, which would result in faster "git blame" processing.
@@ -169,6 +176,9 @@ on.
* "git merge -s $strategy" can use a custom built strategy if you have a
command "git-merge-$strategy" on your $PATH.
+* "git pull" (and "git fetch") can be told to operate "-v"erbosely or
* "git push" can be told to reject deletion of refs with receive.denyDeletes
@@ -184,6 +194,10 @@ on.
* when giving up resolving a conflicted merge, "git reset --hard" failed
to remove new paths from the working tree. [cherry-pick to 'maint'?]
+* "git send-email" can be given revision range instead of files and
+ maildirs on the command line, and automatically runs format-patch to
+ generate patches for the given revision range.
* "git submodule foreach" subcommand allows you to iterate over checked
@@ -245,15 +259,12 @@ release, unless otherwise noted.
timestamp part, exposing internal implementation detail. Also these did
not work with --fixed-strings match at all.
-* "git tag" did not complain about incompatible combination of options
- e.g. "tag -l -d" (fix scheduled to be further downmerged to maint).
* Internal diff machinery had a corner case performance bug that choked on a
large file with many repeated contents (fix scheduled to be further cherry-
picked to maint).
echo O=$(git describe master)
git shortlog --no-merges $O..master ^maint