Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/dtas-player_effects.txt')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/dtas-player_effects.txt b/Documentation/dtas-player_effects.txt
index 9bfc525..58b69c7 100644
@@ -7,9 +7,9 @@ They are applied in the order described.
rely on inter-track information.
- - ReplayGain (simple vol/gain changes)
+ - ReplayGain (simple gain changes)
- anything which does not change the length of the audio:
- vol, stereo, highpass, lowpass, loudness, bass, treble, equalizer, ...
+ gain, stereo, highpass, lowpass, loudness, bass, treble, equalizer, ...
Modifying source effects should introduce no extra gaps in playback.
Effects which modify the length of the audio is not recommended here,
@@ -34,7 +34,7 @@ They are applied in the order described.
- delaying a certain channel or frequency range for time-alignment
- - vol
+ - gain
- remix (for stereo image adjustments)
Additionally, effects which are necessary due to the limitation of the